Übungsblatt „Verlaufsform im Passiv“
- A lot of new houses are being built in our town.
- Are new trees being planted in the woods?
- New cars are not being bought at the moment.
- A piano was being played at the back of the house.
- A lot of cars are being stolen nowadays.
- Was dinner being served when you arrived?
- My car was not being repaired.
- Is the roof being repaired?
- Was the Queen being photographed a lot?
- All the nice food I made is not being eaten!
- is being interviewed
- were already being cleared
- as still being dug
- were being broken into
- are they being asked
- are being opened
- was just being welcomed
- are being changed
- are being paid for
- are being held
Übungsblatt „Das gerund als Subjekt und Objekt des Satzes“
Zeile 1: love lying, getting up
Zeile 3: skiing
Zeile 4: skiing
Zeile 5: listening
Zeile 8: learning
Die anderen -ing Formen sind keine gerunds, sondern Teil einer present-progressive-Form!
- I love living in Montana.
- Tomorrow I’m going to start learning to ride a horse.
- I can imagine going to school on my horse.
- Driving a car is boring.
- I had often imagined living in California.
- I love swimming in the sea and surfing.
- Living in Kansas is not very exciting.
- I didn’t think that I would mind moving house.
- But leaving your friends is much more difficult than I expected.
Übungsblatt „Das Passiv bei Verben mit Präpositionen“
- The Grand Canyon was carved out by the Colorado River.
- The land was lived on by tribes of Native Americans before Europeans moved there.
- The environment is looked after by the National Park.
- The land has not been built on much by developers.
- The canyon has been flown over and driven through.
- It must have been dreamt about by anybody who has seen it once.
- a) Pronomen/Subjekt, b) Adjektiv, c) gerund/Objekt
- a) Nomen/Subjekt, b) Possessivbegleiter/Objekt, c) Objekt/-ing-Form
- a) Nomen/Subjekt, b) past participle (Teil des Verbs), c) adverbiale Bestimmung des Ortes
- They have always been bad at driving.
- My friends are worried abouts us not feeling well at school.
- Bagels were being sold as I arrived at the café.