In this post you will find the handouts and further information for our project on making tutorials. As always: If you find good material (good tutorials, recommendations for software to make tutorials, etc.), post it in the comment section.
- project requirements (info on what you are supposed to do, deadlines, etc.)
- worksheet project description
- worksheet script script
- !!! here you can find a copy of the final report you will receive when I evaluate your projects !!! read it carefully BEFORE you finish your project !!!
- General information: Very useful information on how to make tutorials (in German)
- Screencast: This website presents six different applications for screencast tutorials. They also offer a very good, but also veeeery detailed brochure on why and how to use screencasting, including useful tips for improving the sound quality (in German).
- Cartoon: This free online software lets you make cartoon tutorials. But beware, although it’s fun to use, you cannot download your finished result and one might waste a lot of time playing around. However, if this is the tool for you then you have to find out how to upload your tutorial and send me the link.